10 October 2014

October Already?

It's been a crazy start to the school year. We started later than I wanted because Sweet Pea was busy working extra time at camp, then we got a few weeks of school in before Bob and I went on a cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We had a wonderful time in Maine and Canada and enjoyed being off by ourselves. The girls were at home busy with school and the rest of their stuff while we were gone. They mostly were able to keep moving forward while I was gone, but math was an issue for Rosie Jane and science was a problem for both of them, especially since I forgot to leave assignments for RJ. Oops. 

Now that I'm back it's time to finish college applications, get caught up on grading and reviewing work, updating records, and planning what's next. The year is moving by rapidly and we have things to accomplish before the snow starts to fall and we get immersed in snowboarding and winter fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment