11 November 2011

Vacation!

We've been on vacation, another trip to Disney, which means that school hasn't happened in a week.  The girls did manage to log into their French/German classes in the car on Friday last week.  Having a smart phone is a wonderful thing!  Sweet Pea told me that she wanted to use my phone and log in on Monday and Wednesday as well.  I was rather skeptical about it but if she wanted to, more power to her.  I asked on Monday but she said no; I don't remember what we were doing, but it wasn't really a good time.  On Wednesday, we had just finished lunch at noon so she logged in then was listening in as we were walking around Hollywood Studios.  Worked out ok.  Now they just need to catch up on their homework which they didn't do and study since they both have tests that are due on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment